Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Bailey!

My intention was to do this post on Bailey's actual birthday, July 12th, but that sadly didn't happen.

I'd say that 3 days late isn't too bad considering everything going on..it's the thought that counts right?



Even 3 days after her birthday I still can't stop thinking about how unbelievable it is that Bailey has blessed my life for a whole year...Where does the time go?

I've watched my baby girl in complete awe for the past year.  My sweet, mellow baby grows and learns something new each and every day and it is an incredible thing to be a part of.



Every time I get a glimpse of her smile, with her crinkled up nose, my heart swells with so much love and pride that I think it might explode. 

Miss Bailey brings so much joy and love to my life that it's impossible to remember what life was like before her.



Happy birthday sweet girl!



A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous
Full of beauty and forever beautiful
Loving and caring and truly amazing. -Deanna Beisser

(days 155-157)

No comments:

Post a Comment