Thursday, July 7, 2011

Days 145-149

I has been a whirlwind 5 days here so please forgive me for being MIA

My little sister went up to the Seattle area to see her boyfriend for the holiday weekend.  Sunday morning our mom got a phone call from a hospital there telling us that there had been an accident where her foot/ankle was run over.  Thank God she is ok but she has extensive injuries and has had 2 surgeries since Sunday, one on Sunday and one today. 

On top of this poor Miss Bailey woke up Tuesday morning with a terrible rash so we spent some time at the pediatricians office.  We were sent home with a weeks worth of oral steriods and she's doing great now.
Long story short. (or long story long?) I've been spending as much time as possible with my sister and not a whole lot of time taking pictures for my 365 project :(

Here's what I've got for the past 5 days..all taken from my phone and very poor quality but it'll have to do :/



(the cake I make for my mom's birthday tomorrow)



(poor rashy baby)



(rash free baby the next day)



(my silly girl)



(what I should be doing)

No comments:

Post a Comment