Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 84-Easter Eggs

A day late, I know, but it's been a busy weekend! 

Yesterday (Saturday) we took the girls over to Grandma's house to dye Easter eggs



Morgan wanted to put all of her eggs into these 2 cups



She loved it



Until her hands got dirty at which point she had a meltdown, silly girl!





Miss Bailey had a good time watching.  Mellow as always!



All around a great day!


Oh, and I've decided to sort of expand my 365 photo project.  Rather than just do one picture a day with no words I'm going to mix things up a bit and include some posts like today's with writing and more than one picture. 

This way I can kill two birds with one stone.

It's all about getting the most bang for my buck with 2 kids, a dog, a husband, schoolwork, and a house to clean ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment