Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just one of those nights...

Definitely had one of those nights tonight...

1.  Decided to make Morgan breakfast for dinner..pancakes and eggs...yum!  I finished cooking everything before I realized that we don't have any syrup..I guess it's time to go grocery shopping..one of my least favorite things to do!

2.  Got Morgan fed and into the bathtub and she had a great time but it all went downhill from there.  I got her out of the tub and grabbed her towel off the hook and the hook fell off the wall...

 

...this used to be a scale..not so much once the towel hook got to it.

3.  Morgan and I stare at the broken scale and the glass all over the floor for a few minutes...the whole time Morgan is yelling "oooh NO!!!" and pointing at the scale...and then without looking at what I'm doing I grab her toothbrush and turn on the faucet and completely soak the diaper that I was going to put on her (because diapers are cheap so I like to waste them every once in a while...).  I still have no idea how it ended up in the sink :/

4.  And then Morgan did this...



...she wanted to put on every headband we own!  She kept grabbing headbands, handing them to me, and saying "Up! Up!"  Which for some reason she thinks means "put this on me"...She makes everything bad disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment