Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Amazing Journey


I can't believe that it's already been 2 years that we have been married.  It's amazing how life works, how you can meet someone (at a gas station!) and just think "hey that guys kinda cute" and then God works his magic and intertwines your hearts forever. 

I'll be the first to admit that the last 2 years haven't been easy, but with a lot of hard work and a lot of growing up I'm more in love with you today than I was 2 years ago.  I can't even begin to express how blessed I feel everyday when I walk through my front door and see you and our beautiful girls.  How it makes my heart feel like it will explode with love when I see our girls playing with their daddy.  I love how you stand next to Bailey's bassinet and sing and rock her to sleep when she fusses.  I love how guitar time and dancing with daddy has become Morgan's absolute favorite thing to do! 

I love our simple, crazy, little family!

Our 1st Picture Together

our first picture together...pretty drunk..haha

1st Camping Trip



cooking bacon on a stick...very clever )

Our Big Day







When Our Lives and Hearts Changed Forever













Can life really get better than this!

I love you Jeremiah Brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment